Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Dilemma Press Proof

Woo hoo the press proof is here!

And the best part of all is that there are only a couple of easily fixed snafus. For some peculiar reason the font on the second paragraph of chapter 4 is not only the wrong one, it's a different size. My hand must have slipped as I was formatting. 

I should be able to get on that this weekend. Which means that the print version will be available before you know it.

And since my writing schedule is working out so well, I am going to be really wild and say that the next book should be out in May. 

Fingers crossed!

I'm having such a good time with it. I've been hitting my goals almost every day. And since I finish in the morning, that gives me the rest of the day to think about the next scenes. So by the time I'm back at the keyboard, I have a good idea of what I want to put down. Amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment