Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

99 Cent Sale

Lethal Seasons and Facade - ebooks are on sale for 99 cents through November 23rd. Grab a copy of the first book in the series at a discount now.

Check out the Matchbook Promotion that David Neth is doing. Buy the paperback for a gift and keep the ebook for yourself.

I am still being torn between 3 different stories right now. I think I may need to just work on all 3 at the same time. Usually, I can concentrate on just one, tucking away notes on other stories that occur to me along the way. This time all 3 of them are demanding to be front and center and I have to say it's very distracting.

Since working on 3 will affect my daily word count, I'm not sure how this is going to affect my release dates. I will keep things up to date on my sidebar here.

And keep writing as fast as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment