Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

It Worked! Now What?

The third in a series magic must have worked for me because...the books are selling!

(Happy Dance!)

I feel like there's a party going on in the other room, but I'm not sure if I'm invited. Although I am super excited about the number of people reading the books. I'm not sure what I should be doing. Except maybe just writing.

On one hand, I am glad to put all my attention on writing. But on the other, I have a sinking feeling there is some special task that is now required that I don't know about. It's making me antsy. I keep checking the reports and checking the various forums I follow to see if there is a clue. When I should be focusing on the next book.

I am easily distracted. I find myself paging, paging, paging through Facebook looking for...haven't the foggiest. At my core, I am a planner. Give me some graph paper and a calendar and I'm a happy camper. But I don't know the next steps.

So I am just going to keep my head down and write.


No comments:

Post a Comment