Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Next up...more Asher!


To my delight, people have been asking after Asher. Yes, he's doing well. And getting himself into more trouble.

I am planning a second book for him. It might turn into a series. Right now I can't say.

When I started thinking about him yesterday a scene popped into my head and I was so excited to have an opening ready to go.

Yes all the players will be there - George, Denny, Lisa and Thomas and a few surprises.

I finished the first rough draft of the apocalyptic mystery and it is off to my first reader. While I am waiting for feedback on the various versions I plan to work on the 2nd Asher - working title: Dark Deeds. And I may be tinkering around with another illustrated flash.

The apocalyptic mystery has a new name - Lethal Seasons. It's a bit rough in places, but the bones are all there. Or so I think. My reader will let me know if I'm wrong about that. April and part of May will be reading, feedback and rewrites. I had hoped to publish by June, but I think it's going to be more like July. I'm not rushing it.

Now, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment