Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Lethal Seasons Ebook Only 99c

I'm running another promotion for Lethal Seasons, book 1 in A Changed World. The ebook will be 99c for a limited time.

It doesn't officially start until Sunday but some of the retailers need a few days to do a price change. So I dropped the price early and they are rolling out slowly.

As of this afternoon, I know it has dropped at Amazon but not at Barnes and Noble.

Click HERE if you would like to check your favorite retailer for the discounted price.

Draft 2 Digital has given us a neat little tool to collect all of the retailer links in one place. Today they started allowing audiobook links! Very cool. So I spent a little time loading them in today.

Scattered Seeds audiobook is still in the works. It got a little delayed. I think it will be available at the beginning of November.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment