Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Updates

First off - Catburglar is now free on Smashwords.Click to go to the page

I'm hoping that will attract a little attention. It hasn't done anything since a couple friends bought it right after it came out. Sigh. This marketing thing is a whole new world for me.

White Lies hasn't sold a copy yet. I know, it's only the first week - not even. It'll be a week on Saturday. But I want to see results! Yes, yes, I must think long term. It'll always be out there, earning money for me. Yeah, but that delayed gratification stuff is just sooo hard. Big sigh.

A couple of people in my critique group have encouraged me to try other markets before I self-pub the short that was recently rejected. I'm going to try the rounds with this one again. It's a little quirky, so I need to find just the right fit.

I just finished reading a book that I really enjoyed, and I'm in the middle of another one that I am just loving. Reviews to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment