Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Coming Soon!


I just got the draft back from my readers. I haven't even looked through it all yet. But I'm really excited! The feedback was mostly favorable. Now I need to get my head out of the current WIP and go back to this one.

It's good to take a break from a story. It's been about two weeks since I messed with UC. That will give me some distance. And now that my head is in a totally different world, I may be able to read UC with a little more objectivity.

I'm close to the deadlines I set myself. I wanted to publish it in March. Not sure if I will be able to finish up the tweaking and get it out to a second round of readers then run it through a line edit by the end of the month. It might get pushed back to early April.

I have to say that I am resistant to putting the current WIP aside. That's a good thing for that story. But I only have so much time in the day for writing and that means one of them has to go the back burner. And the weather is turning milder...the garden is calling.

Sheesh. I really need to achieve rich and famous status soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment