Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Scattered Seeds Ebook



I am leaving the ebook at $2.99 a little longer because of some serious typos.

I am about 3/4 of the way through the press proof and I have a lot of those sticky flags. Every flag shows an error. I am having the computer read the book for me. Hearing it is a sure fire way to discover typos. Things like repeated words or missing ones stand out easily when heard. I know that it is really easy to slide over them while reading because our minds show us what we expect.

So I am going to ask people to wait to buy the book for a few more days while I clean it up. Anyone who has already purchased it should get a notification from Amazon that an update is available.

My apologies! I rushed to publish a little too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment