Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

A Change of Plans

Unfortunately, Atomacon has been canceled. The hotel was damaged by Hurricane Matthew. I was looking forward to my first time on the other side of a con, but alas, it is not to be. But since I already had plans to be in Charleston with friends, I will be visiting that lovely city anyway.

In conjunction with the convention, I had planned to put book 1 of both of my science fiction series on sale. So between 11/16 and 11/23 the ebooks for Lethal Seasons and Facade will be on sale at Amazon for 99 cents.

If you are looking for more post-apocalyptic reads check out the anthology series Apocalyptic Fears. Series #3 has Lethal Seasons, among 9 other stories for only 99 cents.

And if you like your stories a little shorter, check out Apocalyptic Fears #6. This collection includes a short story I wrote that takes place in Zero Year of my A Changed World series.

The holiday season is approaching. Consider Matchbook for some of your gifts and treat yourself at the same time. Amazon's Matchbook gives you a free ebook of any paperback you buy that is enrolled in the program. You can give the paperback and keep the ebook for yourself!

Lots of chances to grab some good reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment