Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Moving the Blog

So I think this will be the last blog on this site.

I haven't been blogging very much lately. The pandemic is using up too much of my energy in very ridiculous ways. I spend too much time scouring the internet for information that just isn't there.

I'll be trying to post more on the Facebook page. So if you want to hear from me, look for me there. And if you don't do Facebook but want to know about upcoming books, you can check the series pages on my website. I try to keep them up to date with what I'm working on.

A big thanks to any folks who were following me here.

And in other news...

Right now all the first in series books are 99c. Click on the title to choose a store.

Space Opera - Facade

High Fantasy - High Barrens

Post-apocalyptic - Lethal Seasons

Tradition Mystery - White Lies

The audiobook for Gleanings is now available at Audible. I'll load more stores as it hits. For some reason it's been really slow this time around.

I'm working on the rewrite of Willow. I am still hoping for a summer release of that.

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment