Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Odds and Ends and Updates

First of all, the apricot has progressed beyond knobby to buds-about-to burst. I think it's about 2 weeks ahead of schedule, which is waaay too early. A hard freeze is predicted this weekend. It's going to be dicey.

Second on the list - the short story I sent out was rejected. Bummer. I was surprised to receive quite a lot of feedback with the rejection, which was very nice. Now I have to decide if the story didn't fit their needs/taste or if it doesn't work as a story, period. I'll just let it simmer for awhile.

Third - White Lies is sooo close to being done. Rose is finishing the line edits on the very last pages. Whoo Hoo! If all goes as planned, I hope to have it loaded to KDP Select this weekend. VERY EXCITING!

Fourth - I am working on a short story, perhaps a novella. The working title right now is The Barrensman.

Fifth - I have been reading voraciously. More on that to come.

Spring is in the air around here. Yesterday it hit 70. I was out in the yard digging in the dirt. If we have many more days like this, I will probably get behind in the blogging. Just a heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment