Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Truth's Enigma has left the nest

Finally got the last draft off to readers.

Woo Hoo!

It is the first book in a series that I still don't have a name for. I am so excited to have it done! Or at least done enough to have others read it. I'm sure it will come back with a few inconsistencies and loose ends to tie up. Then comes the punctuation and grammar read thru.

If all goes as planned, I hope to have it up on KDP and Smashwords by the end of the year.

While it is off being consumed, (well maybe perused) I will work on another mystery that has been lurking in the closet. I've written it at least 3 times. Hopefully this last one will be the charm. Since I've learned a lot more about writing since I last worked on it, I may be up to handling it. Apparently it's more complicated than I realized.


No comments:

Post a Comment