Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2018

I'm in a New Anthology



Blank Tapes Volume 2: more weird and dangerous tales by [Huxley, Paul, Jelfs, Dermot, Ruth, Georgia, Sabo, Alice, Winters, Rosaline, Wenner, Jody, Moritz, Shane, Clark, Tim, Brown, Jacob, Keith, R.]

Blank Tapes is a collection of 17 odd, dark or quirky short stories that don't quite fit in anywhere. It is available for preorder now - click here - only $2.99.  It will be released on April 9th.

In other news...
High Barrens, the print version, has been held up while I mess around with the maps. They came out as small smudgy squares in the front of the book, so I've obviously done something wrong. 

The 3rd book in the Asher Blaine series is coming along. I was a bit baffled as to why the murder occurred, but luckily I've figured that out.

And speaking of that, time to get back to writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment