Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

What's Coming Up...

First of all, let me remind you that Gleanings is discounted to 99cents through October 25th. So grab your copy now!

I am going back to my Space Opera series to work on book 2, the sequel to Facade. I am shooting for a spring release on that. I've stolen big chunks of text from a previous incarnation that all need serious editing, so that might shorten the writing time. Or not. Depends on how much rewriting is needed.

As a complete departure, I am also working on some high fantasy. This is another story that's been kicking around the back of my brain forever. In fact, I think it's several stories. It might turn out to be a book for each character all in a shared world. But it's so old that I need to get to know the characters all over again.

I'm also playing around in a map-making site for the fantasy. It's a blast. I have been a cartophile my entire life. Being able to make one is frosting on the cake. For the moment, I am just using it for my own reference. When you invent a world, you have to know when everything is!

And I am also thinking about book 4 of A Changed World. Even while I'm working on other stories, thoughts creep in about Wisp and Tilly, Angus and Martin... I write them down and keep them in a folder until I'm ready to jump into that world again.

Now it's time to get back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment