Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Gleanings in Print

It's taken me awhile, but I finally finished proofing the print book for Gleanings. It will be on sale at Amazon soon.

I have to admit that once I'm done with the writing part, it's hard for me to keep going back to it. Eventually, I will look into an audiobook for this series, but that is a whole lot of work. Right now I am in the full-out writing mode and I want to take advantage of it.

Even though I have been writing every day, I think I may have been a little over-ambitious with my publication schedule. It made sense when I laid it out a few months ago. When I saw the note on this week's goals I was a little surprised. It might happen. I will proceed as if I expect it to happen, and maybe it will.

Planning 3 books for next year is a big step up for me. If I didn't have the first one half-written, I don't think it could happen. Setting big goals is a good incentive. The calendar for 2017 is all filled out. I hope I can keep up with it.

And with that in mind, I'm off to write.


No comments:

Post a Comment