Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Now on Google Play!

In my transition to getting all my books with all the retailers, I have conquered Google Play. For a look at all of my books now available there, click here. I will be loading individual links into the website today.

A Changed World series is still exclusive to Amazon through mid-January. As soon as the term runs out on all the books, I will be loading them into other retailers. Which will be just in time for the release of book 4 - Lessons Learned - which is coming out on January 18th.

This year has been a peculiar one with a lot of writing and only 1 book published. That leaves me with a lot of work in the hopper. I hope to get at least 3 books published next year, but I won't make promises. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment