Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Shake it up!

I had company last week. Aside from having a nice visit, I got a big break from my routine. Every day we did some sightseeing and shopping and eating in restaurants. Wonderful. I didn't realize how much I needed a break from my everyday rut.

Now don't mistake me, I love my rut. But sometimes you just need to be doing something other.

I looked at artwork, heard some live music, walked all over and had a fabulous massage. When I got back into my comfortable rut I was energized and enthusiastic. Yes!

In other news:
I still have a kitten on the keyboard. She's getting a bit more aggressive about it now.

And I have finally approved the last proof for Unintended Consequences.
YAY!

Please email me if you would like to purchase a signed copy. Click on the tab above for details on the book.

And I am hard at work on End of the Lines.

Whew!





No comments:

Post a Comment