Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Life

Life got in the way this week and I had hardly any writing time. I don't know how that happens. I carefully plan out my week and then whoosh, it's all disarrayed. I try not to feel guilty about all the things that went by the way. But I'd made myself promises...

I remember being told, as a child, that time sped up when you got older. Yup. I can now say that is absolutely true.

There were summer afternoons, when I was small, that lasted forever. I can remember lying on the front lawn staring up through the branches of our neighbor's horse chestnut tree and just dying of boredom.

This week I didn't have a spare second and I have a list as long as your arm of things that didn't get done. Like blogging. So, here's an apology, and I'll try to be better, but I really need to be writing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment