Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Woo Hoo! She liked it.

I just heard back from a reader about White Lies. She liked it!

Very exciting!

It's in it's final version and going through a grammar and punctuation edit right now. I am waiting to hear back from 2 more readers, hopefully soon. Then I expect there might be a tiny bit of tweaking. Then I will publish it on Smashwords and Amazon.

Wow. Saying that just raised my blood pressure a couple of notches.

The other day I stumbled across a blog post by Dean Wesley Smith about planning for the future. He said the key to success (or at least my understanding of it) was to work hard. Huh. I've done that all my life. And when I got to the point where I decided I wanted to write, publishing seemed out of reach. It was a magical, surreal game, but no one would give you the rules. Now Mr. Smith says - work hard, put your best work out there and it will work out. Nice!

Catburglar was a toe in the water. White Lies will be getting the suit wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment